If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Indian pico de gallo is made with cucumber, onion, tomato, cilantro, chilis and vinegar. It goes well with any Indian rice dish. —amreen
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 peeled cucumber
- 1 tomato
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Dice the onion, cucumber, and tomato into small pieces. Finely chop the cilantro.
- Deseed and dice the jalapeno.
- Mix all these ingredients in a bowl with the vinegar; salt to taste.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!