If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We made this quinoa for our staff lunch with some goodies we had leftover in our pantry. Feel free to add any ingredients that might complement, such as sun-dried tomatoes, capers, chopped arugula, or tuna —Emma Roberts
- 1/2 cup each, red & white quinoa, rinsed with water
- 1 cup each, water and vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup purple onion, minced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup yellow raisins, plumped in warm water, drained
- 1/8 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olives juice
- 4 tablespoons EVOO
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place rinsed quinoa with water and broth in a lidded pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop all vegetables and place everything but the quinoa in a serving bowl.
- Fluff quinoa and add to the serving bowl. Toss well and salt & pepper to taste. Serve warm or at room temperature.