If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I originally made these to be served with a harissa sauce, but the sauce was lacking. Instead I served them on a pita with tzatziki sauce. So good. —Holly Zajac
Makes 20 meatballs
- 3 figs chopped
- 2/3 cup cooked couscous
- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayanne pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tzatziki sauce for sandwich
- 4 pitas
- Mix figs through cumin in medium bowl.
- Roll balls into 1.5 inches big.
- Add oil to pan, cook meatballs about 9-11 minutes or until cooked through.
- Assemble pita and enjoy!