If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Made this up the other day when I had a hankering for some Pajeon but I'm trying to eat healthy. Worked out great and it totally satisfied by Korean Scallion Pancake craving. —Jacob Kutnicki
- 1/4 cup Chopped Scallions
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour (can use whole wheat too)
- 1 cup Liquid Egg Whites
- 1/4 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Mix Together. Will create a very thin batter. Heat a wok or any non stick pan and coat with cooking spray (this is for the healthy eaters). Don't add the cooking spray until right before you are going to add the batter to the an because other wise it will burn. Pam makes a grilling spray that can withstand high heat, I use that one.
- Add the batter to the hot pan. Swirl the batter around the pan. Use a rubber spatula to keep the batter moving. Let it cook. when you see the edges start to cook its time to flip. If you're fancy, flip it fancy like a chef, or use a spatula. cooked side should be golden brown. Let the second side cook for 3-5 minutes, then turn off heat and leave it in the pan.
- Remove the pancake to a plate. Drizzle some oyster sauce and Sriracha (if you want) over it and Enjoy!!