Author Notes: Pizza for adults. —Food Fashion and Fun
Makes: 1 pizza
prepared pizza crust
ounces smoked mozzarella
pound shrimp, shelled
tablespoons parmesan cheese
pound mushrooms, sliced
cup extra virgin olive oil
salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the prepared pizza dough on a cookie sheet.
- In a hot pan, add the olive oil and garlic. Turn down heat to medium and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add the leek to the pan. Cook until soft. Remove from heat.
- Place the garlic leek mixture on the prepared crust.
- Then cover with shrimp, mozzarella and mushrooms. Top with the Parmesan cheese and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden and crispy and the cheese is melted.
- For additional information go to www.foodfashionandfun.com