Author Notes: Very fast.... Very simple!!!! —pica91
drained tomatoes cherry in oil
In This Recipe
- Beat bread with thyme, oregano and rosemary. Brown ita in a pan with olive oil.
- Cook pasta in boiled water with salt for 10min.
- While pasta cooked brown in a pan garlic with olive oil. Add tomatoes cherry, tosted pinoles and minced botargo. Add drained pasta and flavor it in the sauce.
- Serv with pepper dusting and a line of olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stale Bread