If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Very fast.... Very simple!!!! —pica91
drained tomatoes cherry in oil
- Beat bread with thyme, oregano and rosemary. Brown ita in a pan with olive oil.
- Cook pasta in boiled water with salt for 10min.
- While pasta cooked brown in a pan garlic with olive oil. Add tomatoes cherry, tosted pinoles and minced botargo. Add drained pasta and flavor it in the sauce.
- Serv with pepper dusting and a line of olive oil.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Stale Bread