If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A typical Belgian desert. Belgians families and friends love to get together on Sunday afternoon to eat pies of all kinds and this is one of them. I usually make the pie crust myself as well. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 300gr French pie crust pastry
- 3/4 cup uncooked white rice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 packets vanilla sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups Milk
- Mix the milk with the rice, the sugar and the vanilla sugar together. Cook on low heat until the rice is cooked. Let cool
- Add both eggs to the mixture and whisk
- Roll out the pie crust pastry on a 24 cm pie plate. Pour the rice filling into the pie crust
- Bake in the oven for 25-35 min on 180C. Bake until golden. Let cool and serve!