If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Jello for Adults —Food Fashion and Fun
packets unflavored gelatin (or 1/2 oz.)
cup Mango Nectar
can lychees (liquid reserved)
- Combine lychee liquid with mango nectar. This should equal 2 cups.
- In a small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup juice; let soften 2 to 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat sugar with another 1/4 cup juice in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until dissolved. Remove from heat; stir in softened gelatin until dissolved, then stir in remaining 1 1/2 cups juice.
- Place lychees in a 4-by-8-inch (6-cup-capacity) loaf pan; pour gelatin mixture over, pressing lychees gently to submerge completely.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 4 hours.
- To remove from pan, run hotwater over base of pan for about 5 seconds. Invert onto a serving platter, and shake firmly to release. Slice to serve.
- For more information and additional recipes go to foodfashionandfun.com