Author Notes: The idea to melt the butter and then stir in the maple syrup and cinnamon was given to me by Kristen Miglore -- I may never make cinnamon toast any other way. —Merrill Stubbs
Makes 4 slices of toast
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch coarse salt
- 4 slice toast
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over low heat (you can also use the microwave).
- Stir in the maple syrup, cinnamon and salt and brush each slice of toast with some of the butter. Serve while still warm.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!