Author Notes: Naan break baked with sauce, lots of cheese and an egg on top! —Chitra Agrawal
tablespoons tomato or other pasta sauce
cup mix of sharp cheddar cheese & parmesan
thinly sliced rings of onion
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a skillet, heat oil under medium heat and fry up onions with a pinch of salt till translucent or to your liking. Place onions aside.
- On a skillet under medium heat, cook the naan on both sides lightly.
- Place naan on a baking sheet. Spoon sauce on top to your liking and cover with cheese & fried onions. Crack an egg gently on top of the pizza.
- Make sure the oven is to 500 degrees fahrenheit and place baking sheet with naan in the center.
- Bake the pizza for about 8-10 minutes total and rotate 180 degrees halfway through. Take it out when the cheese is melted and the egg is cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with cilantro or herbs and let the pizza cool but not so much that it's not gooey anymore:)
- Add salt & pepper to your taste.