Author Notes: Quick and easy side dish to brighten a winter's day or holiday table. —Judy at My Well Seasoned Life
Makes: a bowl full
ears of corn with kernels off the cob
cloves of garlic chopped
medium sized red onion chopped
Container of cleaned pomegranate seeds or 1 whole pomegranate deseeded
In This Recipe
- Heat a large saute pan. Heat it a bit more.
- Add corn. Let it sit on the hot pan a bit. You want it to caramelize a bit (not burn). Stir.
- Add water. Bring to boil stir.
- Add chopped garlic and onion. Reduce heat of pan to medium and cook for 3-5 minutes until garlic and onions are soft. Season with salt and pepper
- Place cooked corn in bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds. Toss
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Corn
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pomegranates