Author Notes: Instead of the white cannellini beans, you can substitute this vegan tuna salad with actual tuna or cubed chicken. http://youtu.be/EqwA8u_9VUk —HeatherPierceG
Makes 3 wraps
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- zest of 1 organic lemon
- juice of half of lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 collard greens
- Add white beans to a bowl and gently mash with a fork (they don’t all have to be completely mashed).
- Add chopped celery to the beans.
- In a small bowl, add Dijon mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley and whisk with olive oil until creamy.
- Add dressing to the beans and celery, add salt and pepper to taste, and gently mix until combined.
- Cut off the tip of the Collard green stalk and spoon 1/3 of the white bean salad or “mock tuna salad” onto the bottom half of the green (lengthwise).
- Roll up the green, and slice into 3 even rolls.
- If you’d like more color, add some chopped or shredded carrots to the wrap. Enjoy!