If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Instead of the white cannellini beans, you can substitute this vegan tuna salad with actual tuna or cubed chicken. http://youtu.be/EqwA8u_9VUk —HeatherPierceG
Makes 3 wraps
- 1 15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- zest of 1 organic lemon
- juice of half of lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 collard greens
- Add white beans to a bowl and gently mash with a fork (they don’t all have to be completely mashed).
- Add chopped celery to the beans.
- In a small bowl, add Dijon mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley and whisk with olive oil until creamy.
- Add dressing to the beans and celery, add salt and pepper to taste, and gently mix until combined.
- Cut off the tip of the Collard green stalk and spoon 1/3 of the white bean salad or “mock tuna salad” onto the bottom half of the green (lengthwise).
- Roll up the green, and slice into 3 even rolls.
- If you’d like more color, add some chopped or shredded carrots to the wrap. Enjoy!