* Put the potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water and season with salt
* Cook for 50 to 60 minutes on high heat
* Heat the cream & butterin a sauce pot
* Using a kitchen aid mixer with the paddle attachement and wip the potatoes intil became a paste.
* Slowly add the cream and the roated garlic puree.
For the garlic puree get to head of garlic and bake it for 20 350 F without pealing the garlic.
* Let it cool donw cut in half and extract all the rosted garlic, mix with salt and puree using an fork.
Second metod use a 1/2 cup of pealed garlic cover with oil and confit in slow heat for abou 20 min strain the oil and puree the garlic the oil could be use later for garlic rolls or to roast anny meat.