If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cocktail inspired by Phil Moscowitz in Woodie Allen's "what's up tiger Lilly" —Loving Cup
- 2 ounces Apple infused bourbon
- 1/2 ounce Apple shrub
- 3/4 ounce Fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Five spice syrup( simple syrup infused with 5 spice mix)
- 2 drops Scrappy's cardamom bitters
- 2 ounces Belgian lambic ale or good old pilsner
- Toss everything into an ice filled Boston shaker except for the beer , shake for 30-40 seconds and strain into an ice filled highball glass or mason jar, top with the beer and a slice of apple it crab apple if available .
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Beer