If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Grilled fish with a deed flavorful sauce and glaze. —Greg Fontenot
- 4 (4 to 6 oz. each) Halibut steaks
- 1 onion
- 2 mangos
- 1/2 cup pineapple jam
- 1 cup Bock beer
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon griund allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water.
- Cut halibut, onion and mango into bite sized pieces and place on skewers alternating between the three ingredients.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a saucepan and cook until reduced and thickened. Divide sauce into two bowls.
- Prepare grill for high heat grilling.
- Place skewers on oiled grill and brush with glaze. Cook on the first side for 5 minutes. Turn, brush with additional glaze and cook 4 minutes or until the fish pulls apart in big flakes.
- Serve grilled skewers with reserved glaze drizzled over the each skewer.