If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simple recipe for a delicious free-form vegetable pie! —HollyBrussels
- 1 bunch Kale
- 1 bunch Leeks
- 1 Onion
- 3 ounces Goat cheese
- 1 Pie Crust
- 1 cup Walnuts
- 3 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Garlic
- Sautee kale, leeks, onions (garlic optional) in a covered sauce pan on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Assemble sauteed vegetables into large mixing bowl. Fold in eggs and walnuts.
- Place pie crust flat onto a cookie sheet and pour the vegetable mixture in the middle of the crust so that there is 1-2 inches of dough that remains surrounding the vegetables.
- Arrange goat cheese in small bits around the edge of the mixture. Fold up extra 1-2 inches of pie crust to form the shape of the galette.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes- until the crust is golden brown and starting to flake. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Leeks