If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These a new recipe that I got from my mother once I started miking beets.It's a nice and light spring or summer dish —MarieGlobetrotter
- 200g cooked beets
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons Heavy cream or ricotta
- 3 teaspoons walnut oil
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1/3 cup flour
- Fresh goat cheese
- Preheat the oven on 375-400F
- Dice the beetroot and mix it in a blender. Add the eggs, the cream, oil, herbs and flour. Season to taste.
- Fill six individual muffin molds. Place 1 tbsp of goat cheese at the centre then top with one walnut half.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let the moelleux cool down and serve cold with a salad, such as apple, walnut and spinach salad.