If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A recipe I perfected with my brother- we prefer them a little well done- crunchy on the outside, moist and garlicky on the inside. You can toss them with your favorite marinara and serve over pasta or eat them simply with fresh tomatoes and a baguette. —crispylikechicken
Serves ~30 meatballs
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 4 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 small white onion
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon each salt and pepper
- Defrost frozen spinach (either in the microwave or by leaving it out at room temp for a few hours). Squeeze out excess water.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl- either by mixing with your hands or a potato masher/spoon combo.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and form meatballs 1" in diameter. Space them as closely as you like- I can usually fit a whole batch on one baking sheet. I like to use a smallish mellon-baller or a tablespoon to shape them; for uniformity's sake.
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn. Bake another 30 minutes or until desired level of crispiness.