If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: oat flour indian spiced savory pancake —honeyhoney
- 1/3 cup whole grain oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon braggs amino
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons frozen peas
- combine dry ingredients in a bowl and mix together. then add the egg whites, water, oil, chopped scallions, garlic and chopped ginger.
- heat a cast iron pan and add a bit more oil. when the pan is hot pour the batter.
- cook for 4 minutes on each side on medium/high heat.
- serve with sriracha or chutney