If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Use hazelnut oil instead of walnut, or if you want to get fancy, use truffle oil. —HeatherPierceG
Makes 1 serving
- 12 large Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt & pepper
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1-2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons toasted walnuts
- Trim off ends of Brussels sprouts and shred by slicing very thinly with a chef’s knife, a mandoline, or in your food processor. Transfer to a bowl and lightly salt.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium and saute the sprouts until colors turn bright and leaves get soft but not brown.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper and lemon juice.
- Lightly toast the walnuts in a dry skillet or toaster oven. Roughly chop.
- Drizzle sprouts with walnut oil and top with toasted walnuts. Taste, and adjust seasonings as necessary.