Author Notes: This is an old Sardinian recipe —Chiarina-ina
liter white wine
liter white wine vinegar
liters olive oil
In This Recipe
- Clean the persimmons.
- Place them in a clean, big glass jar.
- Fill the jar with the same amount of wine and vinegar. The persimmons must be completely covered.
- Store the jar in a dark place (like a wardrobe) for 15 days.
- Drain the vinegar mix.
- Fill the jar with good olive oil, and make sure the persimmons are well covered in oil
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Persimmons