If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I ate this steak in Modena in Italy and I think it was one of the simplest and tastiest steaks I have ever had. The Balsamic Glaze i use the squeeze bottle one and you put as much as you like. —Babette's Feast
Sirloin steaks, 1 inch thick
cups fresh rocket leaves
teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
cup Parmesan shavings
- Season the steaks with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Pre-heat grill to 500 degrees F. and let it get very hot.
- Put steaks on the broiler pan and grill in the oven for 5 minutes. Turn and brown on the other side.
- Remove from the oven and cover in aluminium foil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Make a bead of rocket leaves on the plates.
- Slice the steaks and cover the rocket leaves with the slices of meat. Drzzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil over the meat, sprinkle with the parmesan shavings and drizzle the balsamic glaze over the parmesan. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Broiled Steak