If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: it is a tasty, easy, stress free recipe for adinner party —elena antoniou
- 6 pieces cod fillet apr. 250grams each
- 6 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 piece garlic
- 1 piece green chilly pepper or red
- 2 pieces limes juice and rind
- turn oven on at 400 F
- blend all the ingredients except the fish in a fod proccessor until it becomes a paste
- place washed and dried fish in a tray making sure they do not overlap
- spread the paste all over the fish
- bake in the oven for 25 min uncovered