If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Yummy snack to accompany that cold beer. —tsarolina
Makes one big jar
- 1 kg. dried soybeans
- 1.5 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder and onion powder mixture
- 0.5 teaspoons chili powder or sweet paprika powder to be added to the powder mixture (optional)
- Plenty of vegetable oil
- Add salt to a large bowl of water. Soak soybeans in room temperature water minimum of 6 hours or until soft. Discard the floating ones.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer. Fried the soybeans until golden.
- Dab off the excess oil then put warn crunchy soybeans in plastic container. Put 0.5 kg of the soybeans add half of the seasoning mixture, lid on and shake the container until soybeans are coated with seasoning. Repeat with the rest. Put the final result on air tight container. Enjoy!