If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is very nice as an appetizer —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes 12-15 biscuits
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons single cream
- 1/4 log fresh goat cheese
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes, cut into very thin diced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven on 350F
- Combine flour, oats, a little bit of salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and rub the very quickly between your fingers until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add the sundried tomatoes, thyme and crumbled goat cheese. Rub again between your fingers to incorporate the cheese
- Add the cream gradually and form a ball of dough
- Make little balls of dough and flatten them in your hand. Place them on oven plate covered with greaseproof paper. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool