If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My philosophy on cooking is " Always use the best quality ingredients and the freshest you can source out". Allow the the main Ingredient's flavor to burst out and use herbs and spice to further enhance,rather than smother. I adopt the K.I.S.S style. —Mikes Kitchen
- 500 gm. prawns
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 cloves
- 5 ml. crushed garlic
- 2 ripe tomatoes grated
- 150 ml. cooking oil
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 cardamom pod
- 1 sprig curry leaf
- 250 gm. fresh peas
- 5 ml. salt
- 10 ml. coriander powder
- 5 ml. cumin powder
- 5 ml. turmeric powder
- 5 ml. chili powder
- Shell and devein prawns. Wash and drain all water.
- Heat oil,add cinnamon,cloves,cardamom and onion and saute until onion. becomes translucent.
- Add prawns and stir until all water evaporates.
- Add dry spices, sprig of curry leaf, garlic, salt and stir.
- Add grated tomato and cook for 5 minutes .
- Add shelled peas, cover pan and cook on medium heat for 15 minutes
- Cut a quarter loaf of fresh bread, dig out the soft white center, fill with prawns curry,replace the soft white bread on top and dig in....best eaten with fingers sticky fingers to be licked., cause its lip smacking good.