If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I don't like Quiche so I tried to put peas on a simple pie crust instead. I used mozzarella but I think parmesan and gruyère would be nice as well.I don't put too much dairy because the goal is to keep the taste of the peas but you can add more if you want. —MarieGlobetrotter
Makes: 1 pie
tablespoons cream (5% or 10%)
leaves fresh basil, sliced
- Defrost the peas and dry them well
- Preheat the oven on 350F. Place the piecrust in a buttered pan, prick with a fork and bake for 6-8 minutes
- In the meantime, melt some butter in a frying pan and cook the peas. Add salt and butter. Once the peas are cooked, set aside.
- When the piecrust is baked, take it out of the oven and let cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together egg, basil, milk and cream. Add salt and pepper.
- Place the peas and onions on the dough then pour liquid mixture on top. Cut the mozzarella in slices or dices and place on top
- Bake for 20 minutes