I love crumbles and thanks to my mother I discovered savory crumbles and am now trying various combination —MarieGlobetrotter
- Serves 6
1 1/2 or 2 tablespoons
chilled butter, cut into dices
salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Peel the eggplant and cut into small dices. Fry them in a saucepan with one tablespoon of olive oil. Add ½ cup of water and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Season to taste. Wait for the water to evaporate and dry well.
- Crumbled the ricotta
- Grill the whole pinenuts in a dry frying pan
- Preheat the oven on 350F
- Mix together diced butter, flour, parmesan, nuts, oregano and thyme in a bowl. Crumble dough by hand.
- Place the eggplants at the bottom of an lightly greased, shallow baking dish. Add the crumbled ricotta. Arrange the crumble over the top, not press. Sprinkle with oats, then splash some olive oil to finish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Grill for 2-3 minutes at the end