If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A Mexican-Style Chicken Casserole using Philadelphia Cooking Creme - Santa Fe Blend —kylemcmullen
- 1 pound Boneless Chicken Breast, cubed
- 8 ounces Tomato Paste
- 1 Scallion, diced
- 1 Large Tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup Corn
- 4 ounces Colby Jack Cheese, divided
- 4 ounces Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 10 ounces Philadelphia Cooking Creme – Santa Fe Blend, divided
- 3 cups Cooked White Rice
- 1 cup Tortilla Chips, crushed
- 3 tablespoons Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat oil in skillet. Brown chicken and drain.
- Add in tomatoes, corn, scallion, and 3/4 c. of Cooking Creme, mix well with chicken in skillet.
- Combine 1/2 cup of cheese and rice spread out on bottom of a baking dish (spray with cooking spray).
- Pour on meat mixture, then the rest of the cooking creme and cheese. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes and top with tortilla chips and cilantro.