If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cauliflower-curry combo is always a sure bet. —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- 2 medium potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 handful raisins
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven on 350F. Cut the cauliflower and cook in a steamer until very tender.
- In the meantime, heat some olive oil in a frying pan and brown the onion Peel the carrots and potatoes and grate them Puree the cauliflower.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, spices, raisins and season with salt and pepper. Add the grated carrots, onion, potatoes, and pureed cauliflower. Combine well.
- Pour the batter in a buttered and floured cake dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Your knife should come out clean. If not, cover with an aluminum sheet and cook some more.