If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For Valentines Day I made a sandwich for the love of my life, a sandwich I can only hope he will never forget with a side of braised fennel, red onion, kale, carrots, broccoli and baby Bella's. —Deborah Hernandez
- 1/2 loaf Crusty French Bread
- Genoa Salami
- Oven Roasted Turkey
- Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Braised Fennel
- Red Onion
- Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Special Sauce- Roasted Red Pepper, Ground mustard, balsamic & Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Handful Grape tomatoes
- Sauté onions, baby Bella's and fennel in Zesty Lemon Grapeseed Oil
- Make special sauce of roasted red pepper, ground mustard, zesty lemon Grapeseed oil & balsamic-1tsp of each-spread on warmed French bread
- Add all ingredients to sandwich , add the pepper jack cheese last and reserve fresh basil and grape tomatoes
- Put sandwich on foil under broiler until cheese is melted, add fresh basil and grape tomatoes as garnish- serve open faced