Author Notes: A luscious, creamy dessert with fresh strawberries, sweet pineapple all folded into a whipped cream with jello pieces and condensed milk. —Coffee and Crumpets
cups whipping cream
ounces tin condensed milk
pound strawberries, sliced
ounces tin, pineapple tidbits
ounces pack strawberry jello
ounces pack strawberry jello for jugglers
- If you are going to make the jello heart toppers, follow the instructions on the pack but use only half the amount of boiling water. Mix until dissolved and pour in a tray and chill in the fridge atleast 3 hours. Then using little cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes.
- Follow the directions on your jello pack and make the jello and chill in the fridge till set.
- Once the jello is chilled and firm, prepare the rest of the dessert.
- Place the strawberries and pineapple in a large bowl and mix in the condensed milk. Let macerate for 10 minutes.
- Whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Break up the set jello into chunks and mix with the fruit and condensed milk
- Fold the whipped cream gently but thoroughly into the fruit and jello mixture
- Spoon into individual bowls if desired, and chill. Serve within a couple of hours. Top with the jello jigglers before serving.