If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: raw granola recipe using dehydrated buckwheat groats —honeyhoney
- 1 cup dehydrated buckwheat groats (or sprouted and baked in oven on a low temperature)
- 2 tablespoons raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon raw almond butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- combine the already dehydrated buckwheat, nuts, seeds and spices in one bowl, in a separated bowl add melted coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, orange juice and agave and mix well. then combine the wet and the dry ingredients and mix well.
- spread on a dehydrator tray and dehydrated for about 5 hours.