Author Notes: Still crazy good after all these years. Simple to make and goes down easy. —Erika Kotite
dashes Angostura bitters
ounces rye whiskey
In This Recipe
- Place sugar cube in bottom of a rocks glass. Add bitters and a splash of water.
- Crush sugar thoroughly with a wooden muddler or strong spoon, and then muddle with the orange peel to release some of its oils.
- Pour in the whiskey, place a few ice cubes in the glass, and stir until well chilled.
- Garnish with fresh orange peel, if desired.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!