If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Still crazy good after all these years. Simple to make and goes down easy. —Erika Kotite
dashes Angostura bitters
ounces rye whiskey
- Place sugar cube in bottom of a rocks glass. Add bitters and a splash of water.
- Crush sugar thoroughly with a wooden muddler or strong spoon, and then muddle with the orange peel to release some of its oils.
- Pour in the whiskey, place a few ice cubes in the glass, and stir until well chilled.
- Garnish with fresh orange peel, if desired.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!