Author Notes: I discovered the amazing spaghetti squash not to long ago and have been having fun with it.I love the texture —MarieGlobetrotter
semi-thick chorizo slices
Juice of one orange
milliliters white wine (dry)
splashes olive oil
Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Wash the squash and prick it all over with a fork. Put it in an oven dish and set in the oven for about 1h30.
- In the meantime, cut the chorizo into rather thick slices.
- Chop the onions and heat some oil in a pan. Fry the onions, garlic and romarin for about 5 minutes of medium heat.
- Add the chorizo, orange juice and wine. Season to taste and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Take the squash out of the oven, cut in two. Remove the pits and scrape the squash with a fork. Put the spaghetti squash in an oven dish, add the chorizo slices. Add a little bit of olive oil and combine. Top with grated parmesan. Set in the oven for a couple of minutes, just to warm it up and let the parmesan melt slightly. You can add fresh parmesan after as well