If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I discovered the amazing spaghetti squash not to long ago and have been having fun with it.I love the texture —MarieGlobetrotter
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 8-10 semi-thick chorizo slices
- Juice of one orange
- 2 small onions
- 100 milliliters white wine (dry)
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50g grated parmesan
- 1-2 splashes olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash the squash and prick it all over with a fork. Put it in an oven dish and set in the oven for about 1h30.
- In the meantime, cut the chorizo into rather thick slices.
- Chop the onions and heat some oil in a pan. Fry the onions, garlic and romarin for about 5 minutes of medium heat.
- Add the chorizo, orange juice and wine. Season to taste and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Take the squash out of the oven, cut in two. Remove the pits and scrape the squash with a fork. Put the spaghetti squash in an oven dish, add the chorizo slices. Add a little bit of olive oil and combine. Top with grated parmesan. Set in the oven for a couple of minutes, just to warm it up and let the parmesan melt slightly. You can add fresh parmesan after as well