If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of my family's traditional Friday dinner dishes. The great thing about it is that this is not only really easy and very tasty it is also flexible in the sense of being able to use any type of fish fillets. Whatever you have will probably work. Just make this dish and make sure you have a nice chunk of fresh bread to dip in the sauce - yum! —Maya Moscovich
Makes 5 fillets
- 5 Fish Fillets (Salmon, Trout etc.) – Cut each in half
- 1 Onion – Chopped
- 4 Garlic Cloves – Sliced
- 9 tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 700 milliliters Boiling Water
- A small bunch of fresh coriander – chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tomatoes - cubed
- In a wide/ deep pot, heat up the olive oil over medium heat. Add in the onion, tomatoes and garlic cloves. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add in the tomato paste, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper and stir well until they all combine with the other ingredients in the pot.
- Lower heat to low and let the fish cook for an additional 20-25 minutes. Serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast