If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: You can tell it’s summer when corn shows up in your CSA box. Sweet and crunchy- nothing like it! Roast it up with a little cauliflower to make a tasty, light taco filling (no beans, rice or meat needed!). Flour or corn tortillas work, and you could use sour cream instead of greek yogurt. For hot sauce, I used good ol’ Tapatio. Enjoy! —Erin Gleeson
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 2 ears of corn
- 1 tablespoon feta per taco
- 2 teaspoons greek yogurt per taco
- 4-6 corn tortillas
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- dashes salt and pepper to taste
- dashes hot sauce to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop the small head of cauliflower into bite-size pieces and de-kernel the corn.
- Place the corn and cauliflower in a roasting pan and season with the red pepper flakes, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Roast them for about 15 minutes.
- Spoon the filling into warm corn tortillas and top with feta, greek yogurt, and hot sauce.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast