If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sauteed mustard greens and bacon with poached egg and Parmesan on top served on sour dough bread. —Ruth Wilmore
- 1/2 pound Chopped bacon
- 1 bunch Chopped fresh mustard greens
- 4 Large eggs
- 4 tablespoons Freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 Slices sour dough bread
- Sautee bacon in large skillet until crispy
- Add chopped mustard greens and sautee until barely done
- Smooth out mustard greens and crack eggs over the top (keeping eggs evenly distributed)
- Sprinkle with parmesan
- Cover and cook on low until egg whites are done
- Serve on sour dough