If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: small bites with big flavors —Jude Johnson-Shupe
pound ground chicken
cup shredded cabbage-can use coleslaw mix if desired
cloves garlic minced
teaspoons fresh grated ginger
cup sliced scallions
teaspoon sesame oil
tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
cup Sesame dressing-I use store bought
- mix together 1/2 c. cabbage/slaw,sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic mix well.
- Add ground chicken do not over mix. Let chill in fridge at least 1 hr.
- In separate bowl mix remaining cabbage/slaw mix, scallions, and sesame dressing. cover and refrigerate
- Form golf ball size burgers. Pan fry or grill until cooked thoroughly.
- dress with Asian slaw and serve