Author Notes: small bites with big flavors —Jude Johnson-Shupe
pound ground chicken
cup shredded cabbage-can use coleslaw mix if desired
cloves garlic minced
teaspoons fresh grated ginger
cup sliced scallions
teaspoon sesame oil
tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
cup Sesame dressing-I use store bought
- mix together 1/2 c. cabbage/slaw,sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic mix well.
- Add ground chicken do not over mix. Let chill in fridge at least 1 hr.
- In separate bowl mix remaining cabbage/slaw mix, scallions, and sesame dressing. cover and refrigerate
- Form golf ball size burgers. Pan fry or grill until cooked thoroughly.
- dress with Asian slaw and serve