If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: small bites with big flavors —Jude Johnson-Shupe
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 cup shredded cabbage-can use coleslaw mix if desired
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Sesame dressing-I use store bought
- 10 slider buns
- mix together 1/2 c. cabbage/slaw,sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic mix well.
- Add ground chicken do not over mix. Let chill in fridge at least 1 hr.
- In separate bowl mix remaining cabbage/slaw mix, scallions, and sesame dressing. cover and refrigerate
- Form golf ball size burgers. Pan fry or grill until cooked thoroughly.
- dress with Asian slaw and serve