If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: In the 1970s-1980s my mother was in a ladies' bridge group; Barbara always brought this salsa and it's the only dish with olives that I eat —Betise99
Makes 1-2 cups
- 4 ounces chopped black olives
- 4 ounces diced green or jalapeno peppers
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 green onions, white portions only, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 2 teaspoons red wine or balsamic vinegar
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- 1 dash seasoned salt
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill in refrigerator overnight or for several days. Serve with corn chips such as Frito Scoops.