If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Super easy, super cheap ingredients, super yummy, super perfect for lazy weekend brunch or breakfast. —tsarolina
clove of garlic
pieces oyster mushroom
tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
- Lightly beat the eggs with mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mince garlic. Heat the cooking oil on a wok or pan, sautee garlic until fragrant, add the oyster mushrooms.
- Mix the beaten eggs, mix well so it won't stick on wok/pan. Cover for a minute if you want a firm omelette.
- Serve as is or with Salade Verte. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast