Author Notes: Super easy, super cheap ingredients, super yummy, super perfect for lazy weekend brunch or breakfast. —tsarolina
clove of garlic
pieces oyster mushroom
tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
In This Recipe
- Lightly beat the eggs with mustard. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mince garlic. Heat the cooking oil on a wok or pan, sautee garlic until fragrant, add the oyster mushrooms.
- Mix the beaten eggs, mix well so it won't stick on wok/pan. Cover for a minute if you want a firm omelette.
- Serve as is or with Salade Verte. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast