If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Last summer we went to Pelion for a week, and stayed at a lovley hostel, Kastanies, in Tsangarada area. Every morning we would have breakfast on a veranda overlooking the
most spectacular view. We were served a selection of delicious jams and marmalades
homemade by Yiannis the owner.thankfully my friend Kalia got the recipe for the orange marmalade and I tried it. Its really good —elena antoniou
kilos sugar appro
- wash and boil the oranges and lemons whole for 50 minutes
- drain the fruit. when cold cut them open an throw away the pips
- put all the fruit in batches in the blender and blend to the point that you have very small pieces. not completly mushed
- weigh the fruit again and add to it the same amount of sugar approx. 1.5 or 2 kilograms
- turn the oven on at 150 degrees celcious
- pour everything in a large tray so the fruitis spreads out evenly Place in oven and bake for 90 minutes