If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pizza dough is made with whole wheat flour, very easy to make! It's topped with cherry tomatoes, olives, cheese, egg and purslane. —Zerrin
- 7 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon dry instant yeast
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 1/4 cups lukewarm water
Sauce and Topping
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon mashed garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 1 piece egg
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 1/4 bunch purslane
- Sift flour in a large bowl. Add sugar, salt and yeast on the top.
- Pour milk, olive oil and water on it.
- Mix it with your hand until combined. You can add a little extra water if it’s still hard to combine or a little flour if it is not thick enough to shape.
- Make a ball from it. Cover with a piece of cloth and wait for an hour.
- Divide it into 7 equal balls.
- Mix tomato paste, olive oil, dried thyme and water to make its sauce.
- Preheat oven at 180C.
- Roll out the balls thin and brush with sauce.
- Top with tomatoes and olives. Break an egg right in the middle. Sprinkle cheese on it.
- Bake at 180C for 30 minutes.
- Garnish it with purslane sprigs after baked.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast