Makes: 8 brochettes
teaspoon paprika powder
Salt and pepper
In This Recipe
- Cut the potatoes in two and steam for 10-15 minutes Wash the spring onions and cut in two. Wash the baby tomatoes and cut in two as well. Wash and shell off the prawns
- Place the potatoes, tomatoes, prawns, and spring onions in a bowl. Add some olive oil, paprika, pepper and salt, and combine.
- Make the brochettes: alternate ½ potato, 1 prawn, 1 onion, 1/2 tomato etc
- Place the brochettes in the oven and grill for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with a little bit of lemon and a side salad. You can also have a yoghurt dip with the brochettes.