If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes: 8 brochettes
teaspoon paprika powder
Salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes in two and steam for 10-15 minutes Wash the spring onions and cut in two. Wash the baby tomatoes and cut in two as well. Wash and shell off the prawns
- Place the potatoes, tomatoes, prawns, and spring onions in a bowl. Add some olive oil, paprika, pepper and salt, and combine.
- Make the brochettes: alternate ½ potato, 1 prawn, 1 onion, 1/2 tomato etc
- Place the brochettes in the oven and grill for at least 5-10 minutes.
- Serve warm with a little bit of lemon and a side salad. You can also have a yoghurt dip with the brochettes.