A fresh and wonderful tartlet for the summer
A fresh and wonderful tartlet for the summer—MarieGlobetrotter
ounces chilled butter
tablespoons herbes de Provence
Brousse (goat cheese, for example Boursin)
bunch pink radish
Salt and peper
In This Recipe
- For the dough: in a bowl pour the flour and add the cold butter cut into cubes. Mix by hand (better than a food processor). Make a hole in the middle and add salt, water and egg yolk. Turn the dough out onto your work surface and gather it into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
- Filling : whisk together brousse and cottage cheese, add chives and season to taste. Set in the fridge.
- Preheat the oven on 400F
- Roll out the pastry on a floured surface. Cut out 4 discs and gently lay in each tart pan. With the tines of a fork, prick the bottom of the dough. Bake the tartlets for 20 minutes until the crust is dry and lightly browned. Let cool.
- In the meantime, cut the radishes into thing slices.
- Spread the cheese filling on the tartlets. Top with slices of radish. Add some chives and serve with a nice salad.