Author Notes: Ok before you turn away from this recipe I am mostly putting on it here to keep for myself. :-D. But for the person who active at the gym or looking for a snack in between meals to help with weight loss here you go. Inspired by www.mealsandmovesblog.com .... If you have vegan friends I have I have those options in there as well. —ZombieCupcake
Serves 4 to 6 (or one hungry me before i go to the gym)
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 Scoop of Chocolate Whey Powder (or 1 1/2 Scoop Soy Powder)
- 1 Medium Banana
- 5 Egg Whites (or 1 cup soy yogurt)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- Non stick spray
- Add all the ingredients into a blender. Mix for 3 to 5 minutes.
- While letting the batter rest. Warm up your waffle iron to the medium setting.
- Lightly coat iron with non stick spray. Cook until done if yours is like mine when the light tuns green I usually give it an extra minute. Note: I like to top these with a teaspoon of peanut butter. Hail to the king