If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These high-in-nutrients-bang-for-your-buck-and-calories veggie tacos are the perfect quick week-night meal! —Sarah Leahy
- 3/4 cup black beans
- 3/4 cup corn
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (optional)
- Lay out four tortillas. Lay veggies and beans in the center of each tortilla, dividing veggies and beans evenly. Mix salsa and Greek yogurt in a bowl. Add a dollop of salsa mixture on top of veggies. Drizzle veggies with lime juice (optional)
- Plan ahead to save money and time: Soak 1 cup dry black beans overnight, boil for 45 minutes or until soft, drain and rinse, divide into 3/4 cup servings and freeze in freezer bags or containers. Each time you make veggie tacos, take out a container and thaw!