If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: At The Suppers Programs, we prepare and eat whole foods together, while working a program that acknowledges that how you feel is data and you are competent enough to find the best path to vibrant wellness. One of our members, Eve, offered this recipe and we love it because it's so adaptable (and because it includes Queen Kale). Optional variations to add: Grilled chicken, Chopped avocado, Different toasted nuts or seeds, Fresh Pomegranate Seeds in lieu of dried fruit —Audelle
- 2 bunches freshest possible kale
- 1 teaspoon salt for rubbing
- 2 green apples, cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 -1 cups toasted pecans
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped fennel
- 3/4 cup olive oil (or less)
- 1/3 cup white balsamic or apple cider vinegar (or less)
- 2 drops stevia (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and drain kale. Tear it bite size pieces.
- Sprinkle on salt and drizzle of olive oil, and gently rub kale with your bare hands to break down and release brilliant color. Taste it. If too much salt, rinse off partially.
- Combine kale, celery, apples, fennel, dried cranberries, and pecans. Toss with vinaigrette.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast