If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here is my version of this classic comfort food! Its grain-free and super easy to make for a quick dinner. Its light and will leave you satisfied but never stuffed! I promise you cannot taste even a hint of almond flour. I like to serve it on a bed of spaghetti squash with pesto. You could also serve it with roasted sweet potatoes if you can’t find spaghetti squash in season. —Caroline Potter
- 2 large chicken breasts, cut in half
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- dashes salt and pepper
- Cut chicken breasts in half so there are 4 pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Place chicken on a plate and lightly coat both sides with olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the mixing bowl and cover with the cheese mixture.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish and sprinkle any extra parmesan cheese mix on top.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes. Adjust time if chicken breasts are small.
- Serve on a bed of spaghetti squash mixed with pesto.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast