Author Notes: Here is my version of this classic comfort food! Its grain-free and super easy to make for a quick dinner. Its light and will leave you satisfied but never stuffed! I promise you cannot taste even a hint of almond flour. I like to serve it on a bed of spaghetti squash with pesto. You could also serve it with roasted sweet potatoes if you can’t find spaghetti squash in season. —Caroline Potter
large chicken breasts, cut in half
cup shredded parmesan cheese
tablespoons almond flour
cup fresh basil, chopped
cloves garlic, crushed
dashes salt and pepper
- Cut chicken breasts in half so there are 4 pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Place chicken on a plate and lightly coat both sides with olive oil.
- Place the chicken in the mixing bowl and cover with the cheese mixture.
- Transfer chicken to a baking dish and sprinkle any extra parmesan cheese mix on top.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes. Adjust time if chicken breasts are small.
- Serve on a bed of spaghetti squash mixed with pesto.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cheap Feast